Friday, November 18, 2011

Life's Lessons: The I F#$!ING LOVE TURKEY EDITION



I'm linking up with fabulous Sara and Rach today for Life's Lessons.

1.  I love turkey.  So much I am attempting to make ANOTHER turkey in December for the first time.  If it goes well, watch out Martha Stewart.

2.  The Amish people?  Make damn good cheese.  Two words people.  Habanero cheese.

3. The Amish people?  Make damn good bread.  Three words people. Garlic Cheese Bread.

4.  Did I mention I love turkey?

5.  I am making apple spice cookies for Thanksgiving.  I have no idea why.  I'm not much of a baker.

6.   Is there such a thing as being too honest?  I don't think there is, but....

7.  Apparently if it's something negative, even if you're nice, it's not okay.

8.  But I'm tired of not being honest.

9.  I really fucking love turkey people.

10.  I got flowers for my anniversary.

11.  The first time I've ever gotten flowers from my husband.

12.  They are so beautiful.

13.  But not as beautiful as the turkey I'm gonna eat on Thursday.

:)

14 comments:

  1. I love turkey too! I should probably get off my butt, suck it up and cook Thanksgiving dinner.... I think I'll miss it too much if I don't. I hope yours fulfills all your turkey eating excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Just one question though. Do you like turkey? It was kinda hard to tell from your post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's where I get honest, my hubby has cooked all the turkeys in this household. Maybe I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could die for turkey, you love it too, right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha you crack me up! My husband is always looking forward to making leftover turkey sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you be making turkey for thanksgiving? lol Happy Aniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never ever cooked a turkey and one of these days I will. Just not this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love turkey so much, too! I always make one for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas. And then I eat lots of turkey sandwiches and make turkey soup with the leftovers. I can't think of any food I like more. Enjoy yours!

    And how nice that you got flowers :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I'm still not clear on this. Do you like turkey or love turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay, we're not soul sisters after all as i'm not a huge fan of turkey :(

    i am psyched that you got flowers...first time though? what took him so long? you're totally worth it!

    those amish get you every time.

    i need to be honest as in "what do you mean i can't bring anything but wine for thanksgiving? don't you want to have some good food there too?" damn in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turkey is the best I couldn't find suitable words that explain the sweetness of the turkey.

    http://hummingbirdfeederrecipe.org/hummingbird-nectar-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Turkey is one my favorite food! I every time when we have gathering, party and thanksgiving there is always turkey in the table...

    Importing To UK

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.