Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things I love Thursday (Thanks Rebecca)

My good bloggy friend Rebecca did "Things I Love Thursday" today and because I liked the idea, I stole borrowed it from her.  So feel free to check out what she loves today too.


Conan O'Brien.  I love Conan.  It's irrational and ridiculous, but I love him.  We DVR him every night.  And last night, upon showing PJ who he was on my t-shirt, turned on one of the episodes and asked PJ who it was and he said "Conan!"  Yup, that's my boy.



Quesadillas and my quesadilla maker.  To be fair, I love all Mexican food, but this is what I am making for dinner tonight and I am super excited.



This is the dress I got for John's holiday party.  I love it so!!  I also love that we get to get dressed up and go out for a fancy night on someone else's dime.



Now, I know this show is ALL KINDS OF FUCKED UP, but I can't help it.  It's so intriguing.  And puzzling.  I keep trying to put the pieces together.


Of Course.  DA BEARS.

5 comments:

  1. That dress is all kinds of awesome! I'm sure you'll look great in it...and Conan is hilarious...just love that guy. Oh and I love Mexican food too...send some my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely dress! I can't do any horror movie. I'd get nightmares for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a quesadilla maker?? How cool! You need to come here--we've got great Tex Mex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of your quesadilla maker! And that dress is gorgeous! I'd love to go out and get all dressed up one night like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see pics!

    I love quesadillas...need to get my "maker" out more often! Thanks for stealing my idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.