You know.
Christmas cards!
I've sent out Christmas cards every year. In 2007, we started sending photo cards. Since then, our list grows a little bit each year. This year, I started looking and decided to check out Tiny Prints, which I've used for birthday invitations before.
I found this awesome card I would love to get.
There are so many awesome cards to choose from. You can find them all at http://www.tinyprints.com/ shop/picture-christmas-cards. htm. There are filters on the left side to help you narrow down your choices!
So if you want some great quality Christmas cards and some awesome deals, visit Tiny Prints!

They have great cards, I hope you had a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteWe've gotten ours from T.P. for the last couple of years and I love them!
ReplyDeleteDid they give you something for this blog? I keep asking them if they get into this blogging stuff, but they keep ignoring me.
I also love that you can add cards to your "favorites" and then compare.