
Four years ago today...
I was getting ready.
To get married.
Today is our anniversary. Today we celebrate the day we became one, vowed to love each other through it all, the good, the bad, the ugly.
There's been a lot of good.
There's been too much bad.
There's been some ugly.
Our wedding day was perfect. Exactly what I wanted it to be. Everyone had a great time. The food was excellent, the music was good. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted (17 minutes from start to finish!), everyone who mattered to us was there.
Every anniversary we dance to our song - Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban.
I would love to go back and live our wedding day. It was such a wonderful day. We had so much fun.
My mom danced with me. She danced all night long.
John's dad was so proud. He cried during our vows, and he couldn't have been more thrilled.
Our wedding day.
Happy Anniversary Johnny.


Awww these are beautiful pics! I'm so glad you had the perfect wedding with your family there too. I also wish I relive my wedding too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! What lovely wedding pictures :)I love your bouquet - so colourful! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Your wedding pics are gorgeous and you can just tell by your smiles how wonderful a day it was for both of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy (late) Anniversary!! Flowers are the best :-) I know they're a waste of money because they die, but almost nothing makes you feel that special as when they're being delivered :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE that song!!!
Love it! Happy anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete