Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello to all of you!

I recently gained about 6 new followers, so I want to welcome you and say I am soooo glad you are here (along with all my old followers who I love)!

I want to check you out so leave me a comment with your blog so I can! I'm too lazy to look in my followers list, is that okay?? Plus then other peeps might check you out as well.

This week is kind of crazed so just a few tidbits:

We bought a Santa decoration for outside and PJ is beside himself.  Santa! Santa! SANTA!!  I think he likes Santa.

Maggie says shoes!  Shoes shoes shoes shoes.  However, all she ever does is take off her shoes...

PJ says socks -- but he says COCKS.  Oh boy.

He also says sit.  But he says TIT.

So we have lots of cocks and tit in our house these days.

My stepdad finally decided to call for hospice for my mom.  I am so glad.  He desperately needs the help.

It's almost thanksgiving, and in case you missed it, I LOVE TURKEY.

Gobble gobble.

5 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment in your house...and I'm so glad your stepdad did that. I know that was what you were hoping for. And yes go eat you some turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited about the turkey myself. I'm going to pick ours up after work today.

    I'm not sure if I'm one of your newest followers, but I found you via FTLOB a while ago. My blog is Cheap Wine and Cookies: http://cheapwineandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :::giggle::: cocks & tit made my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Cocks and tit!

    So glad your stepdad is getting care for your mom. I know that has to be a lot on him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Hailey on video saying "cocks" over and over b/c she needed a "clock" to win the game. I still wonder if I should post it or not.

    Thank God for Hospice...they're amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.