Monday, November 14, 2011

I love you, Leaves, and Polar Express

PJ FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU.

He said it a few times.  Love you mama.  :)

He also said Choo Choo Track, Santa, Snowman, Sweet, and a few other things.  I am not worried about him talking any more -- he's still not talking as much as maybe he could be, but he's doing just fine. :)

Oh and if your kid likes trains, two words -- POLAR EXPRESS.  We bought the DVD for PJ at Target and he sat and watched the ENTIRE MOVIE from start to finish.  He was ENTRANCED.

Here's a couple pics to remind you how cute they are....


Isn't she adorable??

My handsome little guy.



So proud of his very tall tower.


And since it was 60 degrees in Chicago yesterday (but SUPER windy), we went outside and had some fun. Enjoy! :)




You mean I get to jump in this big pile of leaves?  This is the best day ever!


Wait, Daddy, I'll help you rake more leaves.



I don't know about this Mommy. 


Well the slide is fun.  I'll try it.



This is AWESOME.


Mommy, you're so silly.


One, two, three JUMP!


Leaves are so cool.  I can jump and throw them and Mommy doesn't mind!


Happy Fall!

9 comments:

  1. They have the sweetest smiles! I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Looks like you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of PJ laying in the leaf pile with the rake! Pure boyhood joy :)

    I'll have to check out Polar Express. Ada is obsessed with trains (planes, helicopters too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Smile in the first picture! And every kid really should have at least one time to jump in a pile of leaves! Such fun pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute :-) I love that movie too.... Also, quite randomly, I think our living rooms are the same color! Great minds....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, these are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!! Love their huge, contagious smiles!

    There is something so awesome about a huge pile of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable photos!

    My 2 year old is obsessed with trains but I haven't thought of putting Polar Express on. I should try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I haven't heard my daughter say "I Love you" yet, she says "i miss you" instead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jumping pic!

    ILY is the best coming out of little tiny mouths...actually from anyone, but super cute from little ones.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.