I am stealing this idea from Rebecca at Unexplained X2 (who you should really check out, and follow, because she's just awesome).
Things currently making my heart skip a beat:
**PJ giving me kisses right on the lips
**Maggie whipping her head around as soon as she hears my voice
**Maggie's smile
**PJ's giggle
**Nutella
**Ham & Swiss cheese on Rye sandwiches
**Not wearing socks anymore (even though the weather SUCKS in Chicago)
**Knowing our vacation is less than three months away
**Knowing I have just about 5 months left of breastfeeding and pumping
**Knowing in a little over 5 months I will be getting rid of the pump FOREVER
**Pepper Steak
**Jamba Juice four cheese flatbread
**Reef flip flops
**Sundresses
**The fact that PJ can color all over himself with marker, and I just laugh, because it's funny, and cute.
**Maggie trying to use a sippy cup and PJ helping.
**Maggie doing downward facing dog as she tries to crawl
And now, for a lot of pictures, some referencing the above. All of which make my heart flutter.










: ) smiles
ReplyDeleteOMG...the pictures are adorable!!! I love the downward facing dog...that is one of my favorite baby poses!
ReplyDeleteOne of the happiest days of my life was when we sold that damn breast pump!
Loving sundress weather!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo to almost being done with the pump!
Love this post! And Maggie trying to crawl is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWarmer weather will be here soon. I love sundresses and sandals too. I love ham and Swiss, but not rye.
I love the kisses on the lips from my boys. My youngest comes at me with his mouth wide open but it's all good. And so adorable. The pic of Maggie doing the downward it HILARIOUS. Sweet post.
ReplyDelete