Friday, April 8, 2011

A little bit of a fam update

So my beautiful Maggie will be 6 months old on Sunday.  Yes, that's right.  SIX MONTHS OLD.  Anyway, she can sit pretty good.  She's not totally steady -- I wouldn't leave her on a hard surface because she still falls over - but she can sit for a decent amount of time, and reach for toys to play with.  YAY!

She also can get all fours like nobody's business.  She is constantly rocking back and forth, and can scoot backwards -- she's going to be crawling soon, I think.  She will even push herself up on her tippy toes like she is stretching!  My baby girl.  She's so fucking pretty, too.  It's kind of annoying.  ;)

PJ is saying more and more words, some we understand, some not, but I wish he would say I love you already!! I am dying for it.  He understands so much, which is good.   He also is pretty much a pro at going up and down the stairs, which he has been able to do for awhile, but now I am comfortable letting him do it on his own, without me holding his hand because he's such a pro.  He also turns anything and everything into a golf club and tries to make his own tees.  It's extremely adorable and makes his daddy VERY proud. ;)

He's still waking up at night, which sucks, because usually I end up bringing him to bed with us so he'll stay asleep.  But I think he needs a twin bed.  I think part of the reason he wakes up is because those crib mattresss are hard -- he needs a cozier bed.  I think we might get him one real soon.  Because he'll sleep all by himself in our bed, so I don't think it's so much us as the bed!  At least I hope.

Johnny boy and I are going to dinner with some good friends tomorrow night to the always awesome Fogo de Chao.  I'm excited.  We haven't had a date night in a long while. 

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.