It was negative. I don't know why I am surprised, I mean I still haven't gotten my period. I am still hoping for an anniversary baby.
I miss being pregnant. There's just something about walking around knowing you're growing your future child inside you. I loved it. I love feeling PJ move around, kicking, hearing his heartbeat at the doctor. Plus, I love the idea of an August baby. Perfect time between PJ and the new little one, nice maternity leave for me. I am a little sad. But I still have my happiness and that is the greatest thing ever. I know it will happen soon enough, but I thought it would also be super cool to have PJ wear a "I'm gonna be a big brother" tshirt under his christmas outfit....we shall see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.