PJ has a fever this morning. Not too bad, he's still eating, drinking, being happy, but still. I am hoping that tooth pops through and that's what's going on.
So I talked to my mom this morning regarding some of her disability payments. She tells me that if she has a "catastrophic illness" which means she has to be unable to do two of these six things, she gets $1,000 more a month. The six things include a) can you feed yourself b) can you get dressed by yourself c) can you walk by yourself) etc....well the only one she can do of the six is control her bladder. So she gets $1000 more a month. YAY.
Yes, yay. My mom has a CATASTROPHIC illness. I'm glad insurance companies put a price on it.
My husband is mad at me for something stupid. I say one thing with the slightest bit of annoyance and frustration, and he's entitled to say or do whatever he wants to me. It's really awesome.
Fuck you Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.