Got an unexpected day home with my happiness yesterday -- our sitter was sick. Poor little guy had a rough night though - those teeth are breaking through, but taking their sweet time. I wish they would just hurry up. I hate when he's in so much pain! we're going to pick up a new toy for him this weekend...don't want to wait till Christmas. He deserves it, anyway. :)
Anyway, on our impromptu day together we went to visit my mom. It was a sad ride home. It's hard for me to go there and see this woman, Joy (her home care helper) that has to feed my mom, help her to the bathroom, etc. To see how desperately my mom wants to hold PJ while I run to the bathroom, or feed him or what not. I fucking hate it so much. And how last year at this time, she could have done all of that and more. I fucking hate this devastating disease.
She still wants to go to Ruth's Chris on NYE -- we've gone the past three years, my mom's treat. She desperately wants to go. So I am going to call and explain our situation and hopefull RC's will pull through in the clutch.
Fuck you ALS.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.