PJ's a good sleeper. Lately though, he's been waking up once, now twice a night and wanting to nurse. And he's eating like he needs to eat. I am assuming it's teething, at least I hope so. I was enjoying my little guy sleeping from 8-6 or so. Maybe I should start putting him to bed earlier?
We went to Tilted Kilt last night and saw another couple with their maybe one year old daughter -- giving her pop! Nicely done. That will calm her down. People. Seriously.
It's Friday. Thank goodness. I live for the weekends when I can spend more than three hours with my happiness. It actually makes me not want to do things on the weekends that he can't come with for. It's hard. I know it sounds stupid, but I only get so much time with him. I think people don't really understand. And I am sure there are moms who don't feel this way (one of my best friends, for example). But I want to spend every moment I can with my happiness. That's why when John and I have date night, we don't leave till 45 minutes before PJ goes to bed, so we can spend as much time with him as possible. I'm just a sap and a nerd I guess.
I thought for a few minutes I got my period this morning. It felt like it, but when I went to the bathroom, alas, nothing. Dammit. I hate going from not wanting my period, to wanting my period, to just go back to not wanting it again. I'd love to get pregnant this month and have a little one due in August. Go back to work right before the holidays and then have more time off. I got pregnant after my m/c without having a period. Maybe I'll get pregnant without having a pp period.
Happy weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.