
I am bad at this blogging thing. But I don't want to be. I want to write here becasue I think it will help me get things out of my head.
My happiness is nearly 8 months old. Everyday he amazes me. Everyday I am amazed at how much more I love him, when I yesterday I didn't think it was possible for me to love him anymore. And yet I do. Which makes me ache to want baby #2. I haven't gotten my period yet -- breastfeeding will do that. Sure, I could wean, but I don't want to do that either. Maybe I'll be one of those rarities that gets pregnant without getting that first post-pregnancy period?
Anyway, PJ is sitting like a champion, clapping, army crawling. Soon he'll figure out how to crawl for real and all hell is gonna break loose then. But I cannot wait because I love seeing him discover new things.
I am really lucky. I have an amazing husband and an incredible son. My husband is a phenomenal father. Another reason I'm ready for #2. John and PJ are too incredible and amazing to only have me around -- I need to share the love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.