PJ is officially 2.5 years old today.
That means tomorrow, he'll be closer to 3 than 2.
How did this happen?
He's proudly wearing his Mickey Mouse shirt today -- who he calls "hot dog" because of the Hot Dog song on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (and now you're singing it, you're welcome).
I think back to two years ago when he was just six months old.
And he was just learning to sit up.
Now he's running, jumping, carrying packages into the house, taking DVDs out of the case and putting them in the DVD player, picking out clothes, soothing his little sister, showing his independence and stubborness but eating what and when he wants.
He's a little man.
But he'll still climb on my lap and lay on me to watch a movie.
He'll still whimper if I go to leave his room before he's ready to nod off to sleep.
He still gets super excited to see me when I pick him up from day care.
And he'll give me hugs and kisses whenever I ask.
When he turned six months old, I couldn't imagine this day. Being 2.5 years old.
But I love it. I love the little person he's become.
And I can't wait to get home and get my hug and kiss.
Aw, this brings back memories of when my son was 2.5. It was exactly when I gave birth to my girl. He was still very much my baby then right until he turned 4 this year. He's such a big boy now.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2.5 to your little man! He's a handsome young man.
love. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's fun seeing them grow and change. And to watch their little personalities. Sounds like you've got some sweet little kids.
ReplyDeleteAw, I just love that age!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm singing the hot dog song.
This is too cute! I need to remember when the Crazies hit 2.5!
ReplyDelete