Friday, September 23, 2011

Life's Lessons: LOG got her Boobies Back Edition

Life With Baby Donut


Disclaimer:  I know I used this Blog Title (minus the "Life's Lessons" part) earlier this week, but it's such a kick ass title, I had to reuse it.  And it's mine so harump.

1.   I got my boobies back.

2.  Yesterday was the first day since July 24, 2008 that I was not pregnant or breastfeeding or both.

3.  PJ has taken a sudden interest in my boobs, however.

4.  Sticking his hand down my shirt, peering down my shirt. 

5.  I am sure this has NOTHING to do with John randomly grabbing my boobs at random intervals.

6.  Just like PJ spits because "Mater does it" and not because he sees Daddy do it.

7.  It's almost my birthday.

8.  I am going out to celebrate the birthday with my girlfriends tomorrow night.

9.  Only four of us -- none of the pregnant girls can make it.

10.  I'm SLIGHTLY excited about a night out without discussing pregnancy, sleeping during pregnancy, boobs, fat, etc.

11.  Did I mention we're going to a martini bar?  With a list of over 30 martinis?  Why did anyone think sending me to martini bar when I'm not going to be driving was a good idea?
12.  I sent out Maggie's birthday invites.  She's gonna be one. Really fucking soon.

13.  PJ needs to get a haircut every 8 weeks.  That's what the girl that cuts his hair said.  He's had at least ten haircuts since he was 1.

14.  The Bears really need to beat the Packers on Sunday.

15.  REALLY.

8 comments:

  1. What a classy husband, grabbing your boobs in front of your kids. Now I understand why you complain about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived in Chicago...I would so hit up that martini bar with you! You always make me laugh. And I can't believe how many times you have to get PJ's haircut LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to the martini bar!!! My husband and I went to a restaurant once with his BFF (who's really actually like his GF, lol) and BFF's wife. They had a martini menu with 20 martini's on it and her and I tried to make it down the list. We each just kept picking out different ones. We made it to #14. We also both had to puke on the side of the highway afterwards.
    Classy.
    Happy Early Birthday and Good Luck Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your friends! Girls' nights are always a welcome break. That's crazy about the haircut--I get mine cute like twice a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I can't imagine getting a kid's hair cut that often. My oldest had her first haircut (that she still didn't really need) at the same time as my middle girl - they were 4 and 18 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great night out! I'd love to go to that martini bar!

    My kids need haircuts every 3-4 weeks. It's insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martini bar...YUM! Have fun!

    I trim Matt's hair every 6-8 weeks, but only b/c I have to. If I had my way, I'd leave it longer...so cute.

    BTW, I'm depressed b/c I'm finding strands of brown hair amongst his blond...so sad.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.