- PJ loves horchata. Mexican rice water? Seriously. We get it and he know what it is, and he immediately takes it from me.
- Maggie loves to stand up in the bathtub. It raises my blood pressure to mind altering heights.
- My husband got on the wrong train yesterday, and I had to drive 20 minutes from home to go get him. Dork!
- PJ suddenly finds it extremely amusing to take a sip of juice and let it dribble out of his mouth. I tried the "you spill it, you clean it" tactic to discourage it, but I think he LIKES cleaning it up. Backfire.
- I go to Jamba Juice every morning, and I got their new chicken chorizo wrap and it is DELICIOUS.
- Maggie has decided a good way to express her displeasure is to arch her back to prevent me from putting her in her car seat, put her on the floor, change her diaper, or anything else she doesn't want to do at the time.
- PJ is getting his 10th or 11th haircut tonight. Since he's been one. That kid has so much freaking hair.
- My husband doesn't understand why I won't let him take PJ to the 75 year old barber that cuts his hair. I happen to like my son's ears.
- I laughed heartily at the people wearing their winter gear today. It's colder outside people, but it's not THAT cold. When it's 48 degrees in March, you'll be wearing shorts.
- I'm going to be going on an off-roading Jeep Jamboree in October. I'l be gone for a few days -- I need a couple guest bloggers! Leave me a comment if you're interested.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
A few random things about my family.
I have all these things I want to blog about, but none are worthy of a post on their own. So here's a random jumble of things about me, John, PJ, and Mags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have never been to Jamba Juice. In my defense, we don't have them around here :-(
ReplyDeleteWhen in October? I'll do a post, if you want...
I have given up on Ryder sitting in the bath- he just won't! Drives me crazy. I remember when I lived in Utah and we visited California in March- we were wearing shorts and loving it. We went to Six Flaggs and as the sun went down we were a little chilly- the workers were all putting on winter coats, hats and gloves!
ReplyDeleteI could guest post if you want
how... HOW did he get on the wrong train?!?!? :D
ReplyDeletepick me, pick me to guest post!!
That's funny about the Mexican rice water. I've never heard of such a thing! Some kids have strange tastes. I once babysat for a little girl who only wanted ketchup on bread. Yuck!
ReplyDeleteMexican rice water? I don't even know what that is. Maybe I should look into though if PJ likes it so much!
ReplyDelete(I'll guest post if you need another person)
I'll guest blog for you!
ReplyDeleteI hate the back arching...I remember having to virtually karate chop Hailey a few times to get her strapped in. Ridiculous.
I have no idea what Mexican rice water is...does that disqualify me from guest blogging?