Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PIMPing.

And no, I am not talking about whoring out women.  I am talking about peeing in my pants.  Yes.   Unfortunately, one of my lasting (I fear permanent) side effects of having a baby is that if I sneeze, cough, or laugh too hard, a little pee comes out.  So I pee in my pants.  It's lots of fun.  It's especially fun when I already HAD to pee, so more comes out than it should, and I either have to change my panties, or try to blow dry them if I don't have opportunity to change my panties.

It's really lots of fun.  Really.   I guess I should of done Kegels, or whatever the fuck, but I was peeing enough as it WAS -- wasn't that enough use of those muscles to strengthen my shit up or whatever the fuck?  Seriously though.  

So I would say I probably PIMP on a daily basis, and it's especially fun on days where I forget to wear a pantyliner.

This has been a Public Service Announcement by LOG.

P.S.  Probably the only blog you'll see that talks about peeing in your pants.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious... because it's not happening to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are still leaking over a year after PJs birth, definitely talk to your doc about physical therapy for your pelvic muscles. Chances are that your muscles are too tight, not too loose (I speak from experience). PT will do wonders.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.