Monday, April 5, 2010

It's a beautiful day!

Heard little twig's heartbeat on Saturday.  Nice and strong.  I've only gained one pound so far, chasing around PJ probably has a little something something to do with that.   I got to stay home with my little guy on Friday and it was a gorgeous day.  We ran some errands, played outside.   It makes me want to be a SAHM even more when I have days like that with him.  When all of us are home, it just feels like a day we are all home.  But when it's just  me and PJ, I just think about how awesome it would be for this to be how it was EVERY day.  What can you do?   Hopefully we win the lottery or SOMETHING.

Yesterday was Easter and PJ was a good by at his Great-Grandma's as usual.   He wore his cute little polo and khakis and was just adorable, as usual.  He's also taken to reaching for the door knob when he wakes up like he is trying to open the door.  You know in case the yells of MA! DA!  aren't loud enough for us to hear on the monitor.

I'm pretty much strictly in maternity clothes now.  I have one pair of regular jeans that still fits, and my shirts fit, but most are too short.  So why wait?  Just wear the damn comfy clothes, that's what they are for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.