16 week checkup went well. Heartbeat is 155 bpm (and depending on what OWT you believe, that could be a boy OR a girl). I've gained 10 total pounds so far, which I am pretty sure is less than I had gained with PJ at this point, but of course, now I'm chasing around a toddler. Everything looks good. Go back at 20 weeks but not for the ultrasound -- gotta wait till 24 weeks for that. So we still have a good 7 weeks before we confirm my mommy intuition is right.
PJ is still scared to walk on his own, I've tried letting go of his hand and he just plops down. But he does a great job when he's holding on!! So I am sure it will come soon. Those teeth are finally peeking out a bit, and we're back to STTN so that is good. Although not sleeping as late, but that's all right.
As for inside baby, I feel a little movement - nothing big, no major kicks or anything, but stuff I notice now is the baby that with PJ I had no clue. One of the perks of having been through this whole pregnancy thing before. I am having trouble bending over already, which apparently, according to what I've read, is because since my uterus was already stretched out, the baby is already lower than before, so there you go. Of course, PJ is luckily in the "it's fun to throw stuff and then I cry if Mommy doesn't pick it up stage" so that rocks the sure shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.