PJ went all day yesterday with no boob -- none before bed, none in the middle of the night, nada. I am happy that now, such as last night when he woke up at 11, that John can calm him and put him back to bed. But it's bittersweet. I'm gonna miss that "me & PJ" time we always had, but I know I'll make up for it in other ways.
Of course being an emotional hormonal wreck, after he went to sleep without the boob, I said to John, "Our little guy doesn't need me anymore." To which, of course, John replied, "OF COURSE he does!! He'll always need his mommy." Yes, yes he will. And I am a pretty kick ass mommy, so there you go.
One year ago today was my last day of work. This of course, was unknown to me at the time. Since my happiness decided to come 16 days early. I cannot believe PJ is going to be one year old on Monday. It is really amazing. He's going to be walking real soon, he's so vocal, I just love him so much. Being a mom is by far the best and most amazing thing that can happen to you. Although I respect the people who don't want children, I cannot understand it.
A lot of bad things have happened in my life, especially in the past couple years. But PJ makes up for ALL OF IT. There is nothing a smile from him can't cure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.