The problem is I usually update my blog at work, and my pics are at home. Oh well. I'll get to it some day! If you're reading this though, you're probably my FB friend, so you can see them there, dammit!
I think I have a little bit of a belly, it's definitely protruding more than before and definitely sooner than with PJ. I'll have John take a pic tonight and I will POST IT. Hahaha. Still nauseous, and dry heaving, which is just really, such a great time. I think I'll be switching to full on maternity close in a few weeks. Which is fine with me, because really, maternity clothes are like pajamas. And they are pretty cute nowadays, so I really have no issues with it whatesoever. I am also peeing like crazy which is just so much fun. Really. You should try it.
My happiness turns ONE year old a week from today. I can't even begin to wrap my head around that. It's just amazing how much joy, happiness and fun he has brought into our lives. I honestly think that with everything that has happened in the past year or so I would not be able to have gotten through without that smiling face and that adorable laugh to cheer me up. No matter what happens, a smile from PJ makes me feel better, no matter what went on.
It's amazing how different things were a year ago. A year ago, my mom could walk on her own. She was working. She could utilize her left hand at least. She was able to get dressed, go to the bathroom, do things for herself. Now she can't even stand up from a sitting position. She'll never be able to pick up PJ or anything, and that still is hard for me.
Enough about that. This is a happy post.
Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete-christina
I'll give you a real hug soon, but a virtual one will have to do for now. ::hugs::
ReplyDelete