Tuesday, March 2, 2010

7 weeks, 3 days.

Stomach bile does NOT TASTE GOOD.   In the slightest.  It's definitely not one of the tastes you like to have lingering in your mouth.  And for those of you who are still reading, let me give you a run through of my mornings during this blessed 1st trimester.

5:30 a.m.  John's alarm goes off.  PJ might or might not be up.  If he isn't, I go pee and then I stay in bed.  If he is, I go pee, get him and we lay in bed and cuddle till John is down showering.

5:50 a.m.  John comes back upstairs after his shower.  If PJ is with me, we go downstairs, change diaper, make daddy's lunch, nurse.  If not, I go downstairs and make daddy's lunch.  And I go pee.

Approximately 6:00 - 6:15 a.m.  The urge to vomit because severe.  Kneel by the toilet.  Cough a couple times.  Dry heave.  Produce bile.  Yummy.  (During this time, John also leaves for work and PJ is probably in his jumperoo watching Blue's Clues or still sleeping).

Immediately following the bile:  Brush teeth.  Hard. Go pee.

6:15 a.m. -- till the rest of the day.  Continue to feel nauseous.  Except while eating.  But can't eat 24/7.

By the way, today we are craving Mexican.  So I had it for lunch and I am having it for dinner.  Mexican has been my craving a lot lately.

Did I mention I have to go pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.