Friday, March 12, 2010

1st prenatal appointment

I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday.  After going through pages and pages of paperwork (no, I don't smoke, yes I drink occasionally, no not right now), I stripped down to my birthday suit and donned the ever so stylish pink paper gown and hopped up on the table.

I gained two pounds (I think, based on the last time I weighed myself -- which was a couple months ago), had my boobies checked out, had my uterus checked out, gave some blood.  You know the usual 1st prenatal checkup.  Everything looks good.   Get to go back on April 3and we will hear the heartbeat, which is always good times.

PJ is so close to walking on his own.   Of course he lets go to stand and gets scared and falls forward, but we are working on it! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! How exciting! I'm glad it's going well for you, dear. I can't wait to see you looking a little more pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.