Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am addicted to POAS.

I am gonna do it again tonight or tomorrow.  And if it's a BFN (which it will be) I am going to get some ovulation tests.  I at least want to know if I am ovulating or what the fuck.  It's amazing to me my period still hasn't come, and PJ is nursing less, and eating solids.  I think the pumping is what's preventing it, because my body still thinks I am nursing 8 times a day.  That has got to be it.  But I hope I am ovulating!  I wish the fucking things weren't so expensive.  But the line ones are too hard to figure out, so I am getting some digital ones.  If I go through those with no positive, then I'll hit up the dollar store.  Or maybe vice versa.  I could spend $27 on 27 tests or $27 on 7 tests.  I guess I should be economical here.

I still am holding on that I got pregnant around our anniversary, which would just be the ultimate in perfection.  Since my happiness was pretty much the only good (and when I say good, I mean PHENOMENAL) thing to happen this year, I think I'm due since there's only 30 days left in 2009.  Right??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.