Friday, December 4, 2009

Very thankful today.

Yesterday I found out my SIL and BIL are probably getting separated.  Although it's not a huge surprise, it is a shock it's happening so soon.  Their son just turned one.   It made me think how lucky I am that John and I have such a good relationship and are each other's best friend.  Yes, we have our fights -- believe me -- but I could never imagine thinking that separating was the next best step.  It makes me so happy that PJ has both his mommy and his daddy to take care of him at all times.

I am also thankful for the chockful of estrogen I'm going to be around tomorrow.  I've got a holiday gathering with some great girls who are from my internet board, who have turned into some of my closest friends, and then tomorrow night going to my oldest friend in the world's house for some girl/baby/fun time.  Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.  Then Sunday we are decorating our Christmas tree.  I cannot wait to see how excited PJ is about the lights and everything...which makes me wonder...where will he be while we are decorating?? That should be interesting!!! Might have to wait till he goes to bed!  He gets into everything nowadays.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.