Man, apparently this is the week for milestones. First standing, now the tooth, wonder what my little happiness will do today?
This week is taking forever, and I am sure next week will too, since we are on vacation in two weeks. I cannot wait -- 11 glorious days with my little guy and my big guy! :)
Lots of things to look forward to. First, we got a Christmas bonus today even though they said we weren't going to. Second, Saturday is our annual Christmas dinner with the Blairs -- and this year, the newly married and newly pregnant McGraths are joining us as well. We are taking a limo and doing it up IN STYLE, yo. Haha. I can't wait though it should be so much fun.
Sunday, Santa's coming. Not that PJ will know, or care, but I still am excited for his first Christmas picture with Santa. It's going to be so cute. And the Simmonses and our nephew are joining us so it should be so much fun. Then we have to finish up some christmas shopping, and then it's almost Christmas and time for vacation. YAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.