Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost Christmas, almost vacation!

So PJ has two teeth, and he's cuter than ever.  Still can't quite see them in a picture, but soon I am sure.  I cannot wait till Wednesday when I am then off till January 4.  It's going to be a great time to spend with my family.

As excited as I am about PJ's first Christmas, I am still annoyed about Christmas Eve.  Isn't it terrible?  We went to see my parents Saturday and I made the gravy, and my soon to be chef husband made the manicotti.   I just feel like it's not gonna feel like Christmas at all and I hate that I feel this way.  I love my mom so much, and as much as everyone tries to be happy, it's depressing, no matter what.   Terry went shopping while we were there Saturday, so she was sitting for awhile.  When he got home he tried to have her walk and she couldn't; he ended up having to carry her back to her chair.  It's just sad.

Anyway, my little boy makes everything better.  He really is the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.