Sitter is on vacation this week, so husband is playing Mr. Mom Tues-Thurs of the week.
He was sitting watching Toy Story (1, 2, or 3, who knows, but I can act them all out for you complete with emotion and stage presence) with PJ on the couch while Mags was motoring all over.
She started to fuss, so he picked her up.
All that motoring made her sleepy, so she fell asleep.
With her head on big brother's shoulder. (Unfortunately, no picture as husband was underneath the two of them and I AM AT FUCKING WORK).
After a few minutes, PJ goes "Stuck! Da! Stuck!" and points at Maggie.
Husband shushes him, and quieter, PJ says "STUCK!"
How I hate working. So much.
Awwww...that is cute!
ReplyDeleteI hated that feeling. My husband stayed home with our boys when my youngets was a baby. I cried all the time! Just be thankful they are with him and not a stranger. {{{Hugs}}}
ReplyDelete