it's a girl. My little one kept crossing and uncrossing (her) legs so there were times when Pete (our ultrasound guy) said it could pass for a scrotum, though he doubted it. So I am getting another u/s on the 19th of July to confirm and get the picture. But for now it's 95% Maggie Rose. I must say, I was pretty shocked. I was sure it was a boy!! I actually thought I would have all boys.
Anyway, our little guy is getting a couple new teeth, and boy these have been the worst of the bunch. Will only sleep with us the past two nights and cries the second you put him in the crib! It makes for some restless sleep, but hopefully tonight will be better. It almost seems that he just likes the freeness of the bed -- I laid him down there before I laid down and he was perfectly fine, even without me laying down. So maybe transitioning to a toddler bed will be easy!
aw poor little guy! I can't wait for you to find out for sure but I just adore the name so I do hope it's 100%!
ReplyDeleteRose is a kickass middle name!
ReplyDelete