PJ is a climber. He will climb anything. Furniture, chairs, shoes, toys, ANYTHING. His latest thing is to push the stepstool over to the chair, couch, etc., and climb up it so he can up on the chair or couch. Yesterday he used his drum to get on the glider. This is gonna be fun. He is so proud when he gets up there too. Just sits there like a big boy.
I love that he's more independent in the world of transportation. I hated when people would be all "Oh you'll hate when he starts walking and getting into everything." Um. STFU. Do you know how much EASIER it is to have a child that is mobile on his own? A child that can walk over to you, or come to you when you ask him to? This is wonderful! Plus it will be very helpful that he's independent when his little brother or sister (we're still leaning towards brother) comes to town.
I did the pee test. Boy was that 24 hours of annoying. But it's done, and I dropped off my pee in all its glory and got my blood taken and that's over. So the next annoying thing is the glucose test, in 6 weeks or so. But the next exciting thing is the ultrasound to find out once and for all if Twig has a twig.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.