Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I got an award!

I feel like a huge loser with 9 blog followers (all of whom I PERSONALLY know) but my dear friend Her Momma (Finally Mom) nominated me for an award because I'm awesome...

Okay, it's because she feels sorry for me...

Okay, it's so I can get some more readers!! YAY!!

So here's my award:


And now I have to tell you 10 things about myself.  These are the rules, apparently.  Then I have to pass the award on to other bloggers (in the meantime, actually FOLLOWING the bloggers since I am bitching about not having ENOUGH followers, God, I am such a hypocrite).  Anyways, here goes.

1.  I am missing part of my right kidney.

2.  I have never had a one night stand.

3.  I had sex in a bathroom at a bar after I had PJ.  (With my husband, thank you very much).

4.  I love FOOTBALL.  Love it.  I am a die hard Bears fan and am seriously concerned I will be in the hospital on a Sunday during a bears game when Twig #2 decides to show up.

5.  I love chain restaurants.

6.  Part of me died when our dog Neo died.

7.  There is nothing in the world I want more than to be a SAHM.

8.  I have one friend who has been in my life constantly, without any lapse since I was 16.  I love her to pieces.

9.  I don't like ice cream, reality tv, or give a rat's ass about Heidi and Spencer or whatever the fuck.

10.  I love Conan O'Brien.

So there you have it.  And here are my nominees!!

Mrs Patterson at Memos from a Working Mom

That's all I got right now because I am a blog slacker.

But please follow me, because I am pretty kick ass.  And my son is fucking adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.