Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Teething SUCKS. Oh and it's O day!

My poor little boy.  I have never heard him scream like that.  Standing up in his crib, tears streaming, screamiing like he was in so much pain.  All that would work is me nursing him, and then he'd go back to sleep.  Teething SUCKS.  I am hoping this tooth comes in soon and the rest of the teeth don't take their sweet time -- it seems if the teeth come in closer together the pain is not as bad.

Anyway, today looks like the day.  O day or whatever.  I think I had CM today (for those of you who don't know what that is, I'll spare you the definition as it will most likely gross you out), but I've never been good at detecting that so who knows?  I'm hoping we are successful on the first try, that would be so awesome.    A pregnant woman was standing on the train with me today -- I'd say she was 7 or 8 months pregnant, and I was jealous!  I so want to be pregnant and have that belly and all that.  I was pretty cute pregnant, from what I understand.

So in addition to making a new recipe tonight, hopefully we're making a baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.