Thursday, January 21, 2010

So, now for the 2WW.

I hate the 2WW.   It's really stupid, and they really need to come up with a pregnancy test that can detect pregnancy sooner.  So anyway, AF will be due February 3, so technically I could test as early as January 29, but I won't.  I'll try to hold off till the 3rd just because it will be better.  Although I do have two pregnancy tests...

Speaking of pregnancy tests, always go digital.   It's always more real and more confident to see the word PREGNANT than to try to figure out if that's really a line -- although the old saying, "a line is a line" is true,  I still like the word PREGNANT.   It's just so much more defining, you know?

Ah, my happiness.  Last night was better, only two times waking up.  But now my little booger is standing up at every possible opportunity.  He uses anything he can.  Me, the gate, the crib, a toy, the dog, whatever.  He is always wanting to stand!  I bet he'll be walking soon.  Funny he never will crawl -- just army crawl.  Some kids skip that stage, and PJ seems to be one of them.

So here's hoping that Johnny's little swimmers found a home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.