Friday, January 8, 2010

So it's weird.

Having a period when you haven't had one in a year and a half.  I almost forgot what it was like.   Almost.   I am so glad it is finally here though because that means I am ovulating and now there's a good chance I can get pregnant again!   Ideally we wanted to be in a bigger house by the time #2 was born, but we'll make it work.  I cannot wait for my period to be OVER so we can get going on the sex.  I mean, really, what's not to like about that?

Of course, because I am a huge dork, I went on to see what the due date would be if I got pregnant after this period.   October 14.  Two days before John's 30th birthday.   I like October -- we do have a lot going on in the last four months of the year -- both of our birthdays, our anniversary, the holidays -- but I wouldn't be upset with an October baby.   It also excites me to get to possibly buy cute little spring/summer maternity clothes, which I didn't get to do with PJ, since I got pregnant in July.  Some of the maternity skirts/dresses are too cute.

Well, I am obviously getting ahead of myself here, but our goal for 2 under 2 still stands, and luckily, we have achieved the first step in making it a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.