Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So I guess this is day 6...

of my cycle.  I'm not doing any of that charting, temping, testing, etc.  but based on prior knowledge, I am pretty sure I ovulate around day 13 or 14.  Which puts me at around the 19-21.  It's exciting knowing I could potentially be pregnant again in just a few weeks.    I think it would be awesome to be able to announce the pregnancy at PJ's  birthday party.   All of the family will be there, so we could tell everyone at once.

Of course, I am getting ahead of myself.  But I am really excited and so glad to be able have the possibility of getting pregnant again.   I loved being pregnant -- it's just so amazing having your child growing inside of you, knowing that you are helping them to become a person and that you have a forever bond with the little one growing inside of you.  I loved feeling the moving, the kicking, the slight graze of an arm.  Going to the doctor and hearing the heartbeat and knowing that your little one is moving along just fine.

PJ is the greatest part of my life, and I cannot wait for him to have a little brother or sister.  But in the mean time, feast your eyes on the adorableness that is Patrick John O'Gara.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.