Monday, April 23, 2012

I just don't give a damn.

Some of this you might agree with.  Some of this might make you pissed off.  Some of this might make you go YES!  Whatever it makes you, I don't give a damn.  If you read my blog, you obviously know how I roll.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who wants to have a child and has trouble.   Nothing makes me sadder than a couple who want to be parents and for some reason have difficulties conceiving, regardless of the problem.

That being said, why people give a fuck about Guliana and Bill or whoever getting pregnant is beyond me.  I just don't understand the obsession with celebrities and having babies and feeling bad/sad for them when they do or don't get pregnant.

Under the same lines, Dick Clark died. Yup.  An old man, an 82 year old man, who's lived a long VERY successful life passed away.

I am not saddened by his passing.  I didn't know him, and he was 82 years old.  That's a pretty good fucking life, if you ask me.  If he was 52, I could understand the sadness.

I think balance bikes are fucking stupid. I have a very good friend who got one for her kid, and she knows I think they are fucking stupid.  Give the kid a bike.

A little girl disappeared from her bed in Arizona, however, most people know nothing about this but know that Guiliana and Bill are having a kid.  I feel bad for that little girl's PARENTS.

I'm reading Fifty Shades of Grey, and it's pretty damn vivid.  However, I don't suggest reading it if you can't get laid soon thereafter. Big mistake on my part.

If you're not watching New Girl, you're missing out. DVR it, watch it on Hulu, do whatever.

My new guilty pleasure is the Client List with Jennifer Love Hugetits.  It's pretty good. 

Why is it people that claim they "hate" drama and try to avoid it, 9 times out of 10 are the people causing the fucking drama in the first place?  And then they get pissed off and whine when you call them on it?  For fuck's sake.  I love starting drama.  I fucking admit it.  Especially when it's pointless, not really going to cause anyone harm drama.  It's the nitpicky, annoying drama that needs to go the fuck away.

Having 4 martinis and 2 Hurricanes in one evening is probably not the best decision I've made recently.  But I lived to tell the tale.

5 comments:

  1. Dude. I don't even know who Guli-whatever and Bill are. I'm not bothering to find out either.

    I have no opinion of balance bikes. If I see a kid outside AND spending time with their parents well, whatever it takes man. Whatever it takes.

    Tim would probably be overjoyed if I read that book. The son inside of me has sucked me dry of any sexual impulse I might have had. It's a real drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <--- Already sexually frustrated enough, will avoid Fifty Shades of Grey. (Whoever decided that pregnancy should add all sorts of tingly blood to your lady bits and simultaneously make it impossible to maneuver a sexual position should be shot.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty Shades of Grey has me pretty curious. Hearing about that little girl is so very sad. I couldn't imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) the least you could do is link up to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. I'm not "vivid" is descriptive enough to describe Fifty Shades. Because..... DAMN.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.