Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everybody poops...

As we continue to try to poop on the toilet, we find ourselves starting to poop in our undies and finishing on the toilet.

This morning, after such event occurs (and every time such event occurs), we must checkout what we've deposited in the toilet.

This morning was a long, skinny turd.

"SNAKE POOP MOM!!! I MAKE SNAKE POOP!!!  SNAKE POOP!!!! SSSSSSSS!!!!"

And then proceeded to tell his sitter.

And this is why potty training won't kill me.  Yet.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Oh boys and poop...it must be in their DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gross. But cute. And know I realize why it's not a great idea to read something called "Everyone Poops" on my lunch break.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh....I feel your pain. I remember those days. My kids used to be so proud of their poops in the potty that they would literally beg me to take a pic of it and send it to Tim at work. He'd come home, flash his cell phone in my face and say, "Really?"

    My response to him, "Dude, I gotta do what works. And if the kids want me to take a picture of their crap and e-mail it to you, deal with it or stay home and potty train them yourself!"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.