Friday, December 9, 2011

Life's Lessons: The I'm Glad I'm not having Sara's week edition



1.  So I don't know what's up with blogger, but my header picture suddenly got smaller and I can't figure out how to fix it.

2.  I went on blogger help, but those people might as well be speaking Chinese.

3.  If you know how to fix it and can speak English, please let me know.

4.  I'm really glad no sewage has backed up anywhere I've been (Poor Sara).

5.  There was snow this morning.  Probably a centimeter.  PJ was ecstatic.

6.  I can't imagine how excited he'll be when there is snow he can actually play in.

7.  However, it never ceases to amaze me that people who live in CHICAGO act like they've never seen the stuff before.

8.  And drive like even huger assholes than normal.

9.  I'm playing Plants v. Zombies on my IPhone.

10.  It's fun.  Get it.

11. I am about to finish all my Christmas shopping with some clicks of buttons on internet sites.

12.  Besides John, he's special.

13.  We really need to start wrapping.

14.  There's a lot to be wrapped.

15.  Two weeks from today will be my first of 11 days off.

16.  It's the most wonderful time of the year.

7 comments:

  1. your header looks fine to me- pinky swear!
    i'm SO jealous of your 11 days off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's smaller on my computer. Who knows?!? Maybe it will just fix itself before you go and try to mess with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so excited for you that you have 11 days off! I know you will have a great time spending time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 days off sounds like Heaven. If you didn't deserve it so much, I'd be jealous :-)

    Snow makes people crazy.... I grew up in Upstate NY and it was the same thing- the first snow made people forget how to drive. Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. People here freak out when we get snow too. We don't get much, but it does happen almost every year. Then they go and buy all the bottled water and supplies that they can, forgetting that it'll be 70 the next day. Morons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 days!!! That's great!

    I hate wrapping.

    People driving like a-holes is why I'll be a total recluse one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate wrapping. I'm hoping the wrapping fairy comes and does it for me this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.