These are the latest words to enter PJ's vocabulary. Anytime he picks something up with dog hair on it, he says "Uck! Mama Uck!" Any time something won't move, or open, he says STUCK! and ucker -- is a sucker. Yes, we've resorted to bribing with suckers. But hey. They are small, they work, and he loves them. It could be worse, right?
My happiness would NOT go to sleep last night. This happens occasionally. He stayed up till 10. Shit. I was tired from Maggie not sleeping well the night before. Mommy wanted to go to bed early. Luckily, to make up for it, he STTN and Mags only woke up once.
It's downright balmy in Chicago right now -- melting all that damn snow away. Thank goodness. It's supposed to be 60 here on Friday, and I am ecstatic. Of course, it will go back to the 30s, but I am okay with that. I really really want the weather to be in the 60s for PJ's birthday party. We shall see what transpires.
We went to our friend Pam's wedding Saturday. What a fun time. I have some pictures I'll post once I get them scanned in. Drunk times were had. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.