So here in Chicago we're supposed to get about 2 feet of snow. People are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. I mean, seriously. Yes I realize the last time we had that much snow, the city shut down. However, do you also realize that was over 40 years ago? I am going to venture to say we've made some improvements since then. It has rendered a get out of work early and possibly not have to come tomorrow pass, though, so for that I am happy.
Today is the two year anniversary of the day we lost Neo. The best dog ever. I miss him every single day. I am sad that PJ and Maggie will never know his love, kindness, and devotion. Because that dog was by far the sweetest, greatest dog ever. I miss you so much buddy. And I love you.
So I'll try to check into tomorrow, if Snowmageddon doesn't render me useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.