Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Maggie

Dear Maggie,

My beautiful little girl.

You turn three on Thursday.  You were born on 10/10/10.  A perfect ten. 

You amaze me everyday.  You are so smart, so sassy, so fun.  It makes me smile every time I ask you something, and you respond "Of course."  Or when I tell you how proud of you I am for something, and you say "It was nothing Mommy."

Your voice is the cutest thing I've ever heard.  So cute, in fact, that many, many people have commented on it.  You've taken to telling me I'm the best when you want something, and it works.  Your personality is rivaled by no one.  We call you the diva, because you are, but you are also sweet.  You're struggling a bit at this transition from the terrible twos/terrible threes, but your love for your family, especially your brother, is clear.

You are beautiful, inside and out.  But my girl, you are gorgeous.  I know I'm biased, because I am your mom, but strangers have stopped me to tell me how pretty you are.  Everything about you is beautiful and pure and innocent, and I love you so much.

Over the past year, you've grown so much.  You've learned so many new words, you've learned how to help take care of Daisy, you've learned how to ride your bike.  You want to do everything like your big brother, which I am enjoying now because I know soon he'll be your icky-big-brother-with-cooties.

Everyday you make my heart explode with your happiness to see me when I pick you up after work.  Your running leap into my arms for a hug.  No matter what kind of day I have had, you can always make me smile, baby girl.

Maggie, you bring joy to me every single day.  You completed our family.  You are the most amazing, wonderful daughter I could have ever imagined.  I love you more than words can ever tell, and there is nothing that will ever change that.  I am so glad I have a little girl who will be my best friend.

I love you, beautiful.  Happy birthday.

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind me saying so, only knowing your family through photographs and all, but she IS gorgeous. And she looks so much like your mom. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back! And happy belated birthday to your sweet Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.