I've been a very bad bloggy friend. I can't believe so many of you have stuck around. I thank you.
Many things have happened in my lack of blogging days.
I turned 33.
My baby girl turned 2. Yes, my beautiful Maggie turned 2 years old.
And my stepdad bought a condo and we are moving November 23. The day after thanksgiving. I cannot wait to move.
Although it's been rough. Going through my mom's stuff. Giving it away, because the woman was a size 2 on her fattest day, and I haven't been a size 2 since 1995.
But my loves. Are amazing.
PJ has full on conversations. He remembers stuff. He's totally into the new TMNT (if you don't know what that is, you are not a child of the 90s). He loves superheroes, especially spiderman. And he's a huge Bears fan.
Maggie? Says more things than I can say.
"I'll be right back you guys."
"Mommy, I dropped my blanekt."
"I want to watch Dora!"
"I go with you to get food Mommy?"
She amazes me every day.
So I'm going to try to be a better bloggy friend. I missed you all.


:) love (:
ReplyDeleteThey're so big! Maggie's smile--so happy!
ReplyDeleteI've missed you and I can't believe Maggie is 2!! Happy belated bday to both of you :)
ReplyDeleteI've missed you too!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at those kiddos! They have gotten so big!
ReplyDeleteThe irony of ME commenting on this post! The lovely thing about the internet is that is never goes away. Love the pictures!!
ReplyDelete