Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday

Disclaimer:  I do not, in any way, wish to speak about the events that transpired yesterday, neither now, 5 minutes from now, 5 months from now, etc.

It's Monday.

My husband.  Is being.  A complete.  Asshole.  If  I try to say something, I get "My DAD just died.  Why cant' you be nicer to me?"  I have been nice.  I am just going to have grin and bear it.  I know this is the hardest thing he's ever gone through.  I just don't see how being an asshole to me makes it better.  Sigh.

So let's talk about better things.  My happiness.  PJ is now officially in 24 months/2T clothing.  All his 18 month stuff is too short -- some of the pants are still okay but all of the shirts show off his belly at the slightest movement.  My big guy.  My baby girl is just always smiling and happy.  However, PJ has been waking up FREAKING out the past few nights, and of course last night they both woke at the same time, and when THAT happens, no one goes back to sleep for awhile.  Good time.  I hope he's okay tonight.  I don't know if he's having bad dreams, or what.  But I want it to stop and him to go back to sleep.

Maggie's Christening is Sunday.  Rescheduled, of course.  I'm looking forward to seeing my pretty girl all dressed up.  Hopefully she doesn't cry the whole time like her big brother did.  At least it will be a time of celebrating.  I know her godparents are very excited about it.  It's nice to see people care so much.

Oh, and one thing I've learned about all this.  It is much, much easier to deal with death when you have some idea it's coming.   It sucks seeing my mom this way, but at least I won't be shocked when she dies.  John was shocked.  The emotion of shock, on top of everything else, makes it much more difficult to deal.

1 comment:

  1. ::Hugs::
    focus on Sunday.
    can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.