Whoa. Sorry peeps. Lots of stuff being going on.
I'm 35 weeks pregnant -- well almost, on Saturday I will be -- 35 & 35. I have less than 20 days of work since I have decided that October 7 is my last day no matter what. I can SEE PJ's molars He's sleeping in a big boy bed. He loves it.
The big boy bed was seriously the best thing ever. PJ has been waking up and refusing to go back in his crib for almost two months now. Since he'd happily and quickly go back to sleep in my arms, on the couch, in our bed, on his Sesame Street sofa, I had a hunch it was the crib. I mean, would you want to wake up because your foot got stuck in a slat, or you felt like you were in a cage?
His first night in it was Tuesday, and he went down easily. Only took about 6 or 7 minutes before he was fast asleep. He woke up once about 4:15, just due to his teeth -- he would not stop grabbing at his mouth, and I went and rubbed his back a bit and just laid with him for about 25 minutes, then back to sleep.
Last night, he STTN. I had to wake him up (which I loathe, but at least it provides a super easy diaper change, since he is still half asleep).
All of this was much easier because we got carpeting in the kids' rooms, so if he did fall out, he'd fall onto soft carpet, instead of hardwood floor. There are rails, so I doubt he'd fall off, more likely he'd just get out of bed. :)
All in all, big boy beds are the way to go. :)
Miss Maggie is putting some pressure on my cervix, my bladder, kicking me in the ribs, all the good stuff. I am so ready to meet her and get the hell out of here that I can hardly stand that I have another month. But she can't come before October 2 - because that is her Daddy's 30th birthday party!
Much love to my happinesses.
eek, i can't believe you're almost 35 weeks pg already! i mean, WOW!! and that's so exciting about the big boy bed- i've always wondered how that transition goes.
ReplyDeleteAny updates, baby pix?
ReplyDelete