Thursday, September 23, 2010

37 weeks...

Maggie needs to stay in till the 3rd.  Because her daddy's 30th birthday party is the 2nd.  :)

PJ is in his big boy bed and doing great.  His new room is a big hit, and I cannot believe my little guy is 18 months old already.  His personality is showing through more and more each day.  He's just amazing and wonderful.  He's sweet and loving, and he's a typical boy.  I think he's gonna be a good big brother.  I just hope he doesn't get too mad or jealous.

It's kind of surreal to think that any day now I can have another little newborn baby to care for.   It's different the second time around.    With PJ, I didn't know what it was like to be in labor, or get an epidural, or get checked, etc.  Now I know all that.  I don't know how or when it will happen (although I am hoping my water breaks again, preferably in the evening or night when we are both at home).  But I do know what to expect.

I am ready to fall in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.