Gabby Douglas? Fantastic.
McKayla Maroney? Unbelievable.
Jordyn Wieber? Classy and outstanding.
Missy Franklin, Alison Schmitt, Michael Phelps, Tyler Clary? KICK ASS.
Ryan Lochte? Douche bag.
Don't get me wrong. The boy can swim. And he's pretty to look at. But for the love of the fucking Olympics, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.
He can't spell either.
Tweet:
Missing my 10 year reunion for high school this weekend. Time flys :( but I guess it's okay this time ;) #Jeah
He wears these shoes:
Yes, you are seeing it correctly. They say Lochte on his left foot and Ryan on the right. And they have his trademark "Jeah" (that's "yeah" with a slighly tinged J sound)
I must say, I think Ryan should be on the left foot because technically isn't that your name backwards otherwise?
I'm sure you've all seen the American flag grill.
That being said. He needs to just swim and look pretty. In the meantime, Olympic swimmer fans, please direct your attention to
Nathan Adrian.
USA! USA! USA!


I can't find it now, but did you see the mash-up You Tube video of Ryan sounding like a complete dumbass in interviews? It's pretty sad. Not a smart guy, but he can swim :)
ReplyDeleteword. his mom needs to pipe down too. i'm still ready to throw up just thinking about her talking about his one night stands...
ReplyDelete